Tuesday, March 16, 2010

its SPRING, yes! that means more SUN and summer is right around the corner..chea! it's crazy how I'm gonna be 20 and done with my 2nd year of college in about a month and a half. it's funny how adults ALWAYS used to tell you you're gonna wish you could've stayed young forever and you NEVER believed them...well now I'm def a believer! but anywhoo...here are some of my favorite spring 2010 lines:

1) MONARCHY
they were soooo on point (in my opinion) with their spring collection.
love the white, crop tops, accessories, shiiet i love errrthang LOL

2) SASS AND BIDE
i've always been a Sass and Bide fan so their collections never fail to make my favorites list. love their use of embroidery, def for the the ladies that like to make a STATEMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment